The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential suppliers at different districts all over Bangladesh. The business development executive will be responsible for researching client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business
generation activities; developing customized, targeted sales strategies.
2. Building business relationships with potential suppliers.
3. Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
4. Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential
suppliers/clients at supplier/client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and
5. Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database
Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc. of prospective client/supplier information.
6. Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and
working with the client through the closing process.
7. They would be meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and
interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
8. Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining
short and long term business development plans.
9. Work remotely from their district, reporting everyday to the supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact
with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
Excel and CRM/Salesforce experience, preferred