We are a subsidiary of DG World. DG World is committed to providing positive, challenging, and Academic learning opportunities with autonomy given to students and parents. We aim to provide high-quality services to students in order to improve their chances of enrolment into a wide range of courses at various Institutions around the Globe.
Our UK headquarters in the heart of London, we operate in 55 countries 90 locations through our associate’s offices, Consultant, Ambassador and Regional Representatives through our UK HQ direct supervision.
We represent over 300 leading education institutions throughout the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. We maintain regular communication with our students and support them through each stage of their study abroad journey.
Once again, welcome to DG Study World. We are here to help you unleash your potential through education.
Our Vision: We, as DG, aim to be a Global Leader in Overseas Education Consultancy by nurturing and guiding the young minds of today. We envisage a continuation of success stories where transparency and ethics coexist to guide our students to achieve their goals and realize their dreams
Our Mission: Our mission at DG is to ensure that students with the utmost potential are given every opportunity to carve out their path towards success. We will accomplish this by maintaining our student-centric philosophy, tailoring our services to each individual student.
· We are built upon Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, and Quality of Delivery.
· We are straightforward and efficient in the manner in which we deal with our clients, candidates, and employees - always maintaining a high level of courtesy and respect.
· Personalised and Customised services.
· Availability and flexibility for important/urgent appointments.
· Professional assistance and advice from experienced consultants and lawyers from the UK.
· Ethical and Competent Service.
DGW Business Development Officer works to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. He helps the CEO and the Board define long-term organizational strategic goals. S/He builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
A Business Development officer works with the internal team, marketing staff, and other
managers/executives to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the company. To achieve this, s/he needs to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
Business Development officers will also help manage existing clients, partners, agents and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. S/He calls on clients, partners, agents often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their future needs.
The primary role of the Business Development Officer is -
1. To prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
2. To plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
3. To develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide the support that will continually improve the relationship.
4. To grow and retain existing International partners /agents or reps by presenting new solutions and services to them.
5. To work with mid and senior-level management, marketing, and technical staff to achieve the company’s marketing targets.
6. She/He may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
7. To develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company in line with the company’s long-term business plan.
8. To update the knowledge of the market, the solutions and services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
The main duties of the Business Development Officer can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development -
1. Identify prospects for potential new clients in all areas of the business and turn this into increased business.
2. Cold call as appropriate within the company’s market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
3. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network.
4. Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
5. Research and build relationships with new clients.
6. Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/CEO.
7. Plan approaches and pitches.
8. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
9. Participate in pricing the solution/service.
10. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
11. Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- An energetic and outgoing team player with high levels of integrity, confidence and resilience.
- A creative thinker and an individual keen on developing their existing skills as well as learning new ones.
- A highly motivated self-starter and completer/finisher who is able to work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality.
- An individual with a strong business acumen, who feels comfortable in making decisions, and in handling contractual and commercial negotiations with prospects
- An individual sharing the Company’s values of hard work, integrity, honesty, expertise and great service.
- A lifelong learner, who will embrace the opportunity to acquire new skills and ideas, potentially through self-study.