- Managing entire showroom responsibilities with overseeing sales staff, taking their feedback, recognizing their strengths and weaknesses, and motivating and guiding them to achieve the assigned individual/team target.
- Need to generate sales.
- Must attend to customers & meet their queries.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales.
- Timely reporting to the management.
- Knowledge of Computer Operate.
- Should have a positive and flexible attitude.
- Ready to work long hours.
- Excellent Communication and presentation Skills.
2-3 years of experience as a manager in a Showroom.