Welcome To JMJ
Personal data is any information about you by which you are identified or could be identified. This can include information such as:
- Your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, mobile number, NID number, education and working history etc.
- Information about your device (such as the IP address, which is a numerical code to identify your device that can provide information about the country, region or city which means your exact location)
- Information relating to your personal circumstances and how you use and operate your JMJ profile.
01. Collection of Information
We collect personal data when you register for our services and browse the JMJ website or use its app. Your personal data is used to provide the JMJ services, sell advertising space on the site and to analyze how visitors use the JMJ website and app. When you sign up for or use JMJ, you voluntarily share certain information.
- Additional Information we collect: When you use the JMJ website or app, we may also use some technology to collect additional data including:
- Your IP address - a numerical code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city where you are located.
- Your browsing history of the content you have visited on the website, including information on how you were referred to the Jobs website via another website.
- Clear details of your devices, for example, the unique device ID and browsers used to access our content.
- Special categories of data: JMJ will not collect special categories of data - such as information about your race, political opinions, health or sexual orientation - unless you have chosen to provide that information to us.
- Updating your personal data and profile page: When you complete your registration with the JMJ website, you have access to a profile page under “edit profile” and there, you can review your information and also can update or provide extra information as per your choice.
- Using the JMJ App: A list of your recent searches is stored in the cache of your device. Information on what you have viewed in the JMJ app, actions you have taken and information on bugs and crashes is also sent to us. You can choose to receive notifications on your mobile device via the JMJ app and also can manage these notifications in the settings.
02. Use of your Information
JMJ is committed to showing you mostly the kind of job you seek based on your choices in the section of selecting ‘job category’ section along with other sectors. We also keep your track seeing your experience or living area etc. to know if you are available for any particular job and contact you when required.
We use the personal data collected through the Jobs website and the Jobs app for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To provide the services you sign up for, for example, setting up your multiple job visibilities, interview schedule, manual searching for some non-published jobs on the site and related internal administrative purposes (such as those we need for our accounting and records) and to make you aware of any changes to our services.
- To provide your job application to the recruitment company that has published the job circular.
- Personalizing our services for you through showing you the jobs you need based on your job field choice.
- To sell advertising space on the JMJ website which also helps to keep our services free for you.
- For statistical purposes, such as analyzing the performance of the JMJ website and app and to understand how visitors use them.
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
JMJ will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. As we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with the law to have a clear and ethical way to move forward and achieve the success we seek. We regulate the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and use your personal data. In all case, the legal ground will be any of the followings:
- Consent: When you apply for a job, you provide your consent on viewing your profile details by the recruiter of the applied job. Please note that – once you apply for a job, it becomes irreversible.
- Our legitimate interests: We will rely on our legitimate interest when we carry out marketing analysis to understand our customers to determine what marketing communications may be relevant to them. It is also in our legitimate interest to analyze what content has been viewed on the JMJ website and app, so that we can understand how they are used.
- Providing Re-Access: If you ever happen to forget your User ID or Password and ask us to recover it, we may need to request specific information from you to help us in confirming your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal information. This is a security measure to make sure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also need to contact you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response to the matter.
- Our response: We try to respond to all legitimate requests as early as possible. If your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests, then it may take a little longer than our usual responding time. In this case, we will inform you and keep you updated.
- Compliance with law: JMJ is extremely careful with legal boundaries and operates only based on legal grounds.
04. Transferring or Sharing your Information
Your profile’s information is entirely available to you and JMJ’s staff and technical team who are directly connected to the service. It is fully hidden from other users of JMJ website. We take your personal information as a very sensitive document and we wish you to have a full control over who are only allowed to view it.
We do not share or transfer your information without your consent to anyone. Your personal data is visible to other recruiters only when you apply for that particular individual/company/firm’s job and so your information is disclosed to them as you submit your profile/CV there for job purpose.
05. What happens when you do not provide personal data?
When you fail to provide that essential personal data, which is fundamental for the recruiters to know, we may not be able to approve your profile/CV for the particular job you applied for. This information gaps on your job profile may also be your one of the others reasons for not getting any calls for interview.
06. How Long We Keep Your Information
We keep your information right after you create your job profile in JMJ website. If you edit your profile, the information we have on your profile, also changes according to your profile updates
07. Where we Store your Personal Data
We store your information in our database to help you find a job based on your work field choices. Personal Data that you provide us may be processed and accessed by us, our staff and relevant employees with whom we share your personal data only for your required job purpose.
JMJ uses standard physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We allow access to your Personal Data only to those employees and other staff who have a business need to have such access. All these people are subject to a contractual duty of confidentiality.
We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to JMJ or guarantee that your information on the services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, managerial or technical safeguards.
JMJ uses Personal Data to provide the services, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account, analyze how the services are used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, demographic patterns and track user content and users as necessary.