We are a subsidiary of DG World. DG World is committed to providing positive, challenging, and Academic learning opportunities with autonomy given to students and parents. We aim to provide high-quality services to students in order to improve their chances of enrolment into a wide range of courses at various Institutions around the Globe.
Our UK headquarters in the heart of London, we operate in 55 countries 90 locations through our associate’s offices, Consultant, Ambassador and Regional Representatives through our UK HQ direct supervision.
We represent over 300 leading education institutions throughout the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. We maintain regular communication with our students and support them through each stage of their study abroad journey.
Once again, welcome to DG Study World. We are here to help you unleash your potential through education.
Our Vision: We, as DG, aim to be a Global Leader in Overseas Education Consultancy by nurturing and guiding the young minds of today. We envisage a continuation of success stories where transparency and ethics coexist to guide our students to achieve their goals and realize their dreams
Our Mission: Our mission at DG is to ensure that students with the utmost potential are given every opportunity to carve out their path towards success. We will accomplish this by maintaining our student-centric philosophy, tailoring our services to each individual student.
· We are built upon Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, and Quality of Delivery.
· We are straightforward and efficient in the manner in which we deal with our clients, candidates, and employees - always maintaining a high level of courtesy and respect.
· Personalised and Customised services.
· Availability and flexibility for important/urgent appointments.
· Professional assistance and advice from experienced consultants and lawyers from the UK.
· Ethical and Competent Service.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
We are also looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Primary: Graphic Designer Responsibilities -
1. Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
2. Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
3. Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
4. Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
5. Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
6. Communicating with clients about layout and design.
7. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
8. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Secondary: Video Editor Responsibilities -
1. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
2. Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications.
3. Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
4. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
5. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
6. Create rough and final cuts
7. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
8. Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
9. Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.