1. Assist candidates in their way to further studies in foreign countries.
2. Act as a bridge between the university authority and the candidate.
1. Research and analyze different universities' requirements in depth.
2. Preparing multiple documents including SOP as per the particular university requirement for the candidate.
3. Assist in maintaining and updating admission records and files.
4. Keeping the candidate informed regarding academic program requirements, enrollment restrictions and other issues related to admission.
5. Regular communication with different colleges and institutions in order to enhance the network to increase the number of students.
6. Knowledge of different country’s laws that are applied to foreign students.
- Standard English written and verbal skills.
- Strong research capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be patient in guiding candidates and making them understand multiple factors.
- Skilled in Internet and E-mail usage.
- Bachelor or Masters complete.
- A degree from any recognized foreign university will be considered an added advantage.
- Both Government and Private University students are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced candidates will get preference.
- freshers' are highly encouraged to apply.
Candidates with good scores in IELTS will receive an added advantage.