- Performs specialised diagnostic examinations using high frequency ultrasound Ultrasonography.
- Require ultrasound scans for a range of conditions from pregnancy to more complex health conditions as prescribed by their health practitioner.
- Diagnostic medical sonographers must be able to move equipment on the patient’s body in response to what they see on the screen.
- Diagnostic medical sonographers must understand how to operate complex machinery and computerized instruments.
- Diagnostic medical sonographers must work closely with patients.
CMU, DMU Complete
1-2 years experience needed.