1. Supporting the recruitment & selection process. 2. Handling Office Staff / Workers Database, Leaves and Attendance Management. 3. Thorough knowledge of various policies, strategies, and benefits to employees. 4. Maintaining turnover and settlement-related database and hard copy documents. 5. Ensure everyone's safety maintenance while working. 6. Any other assigned tasks given by management.
- Candidates having HR and Admin experience will be given preference.
- Having organizing capacity and communication skills.
- Having computer skills in Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Cooperative with other team members.
- Listening capacity, and mentality to work in any difficult environment.
- Original Golapgonj Candidate will be Highly Encouraged.
BBA/MBA degree in Business Studies/ Management/ HRM.