Alert: The content is protected !!
1. Ability to create and update all kinds of documentation as per standard operation process.
2. Prepare, organize standard proposals, articles and press releases.
3. Research and prepare contents for presentation slides of company meetings.
4. Update website contents regularly.
- Skilled in report writing and assisting proposal development etc.
- Excellent command in written form of English.
- Advance knowledge in MS office and computer applications.
- Highly skilled in MS PowerPoint.
- Any kind of request or persuasion for the job is highly discouraged.
Minimum 1 year as a documentation officer or as a content writer.
About the Company
- Company Name: Shubhankar & Co.
- Company Profile: