1. Observing and recording patient behavior.
2. Collecting patient health histories, taking their samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures etc.
3. Performing physical exams and diagnostic tests.
4. Counseling patients and their families and educating them about treatment plans.
5. Administering medications, wound care and other treatment options for better service.
6. Supervising junior staff and organizing workloads.
- Age must be below 30.
- Able to provide service with patience and care.
- Standard computer operating skills.
- Able to handle pressure.
BSc / Diploma in nursing.
At least 1 year of experience in Nursing.