1. Maintains receipts, records, withdrawals and files appropriate to the activities.
2. Post customer and vendor payments.
3. Bank reconciliations on daily basis.
4. Payroll processing and recording of transactions.
5. Maintain records of Invoices and posting of it in accounting software.
6. Verifies validity of account discrepancies.
7. Resolves intercompany transactions and validation of accounting entries.
8. Timely Reporting to upper management.
9. Data Entry
10. Journal Entries
11. Bank reconciliations
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Must be fluent in speaking English.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Highly organized, energetic, creative, passionate and team-oriented.
- Able to handle work load.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication.
-Good accounting knowledge.
-Proficient in Excel.
-Experience in software like QuickBooks, Sage, Xero, R365 Can be added advantage
BBA/ACCA/CAT/CA complete. Accounting background students will be preferred.
- 6 months to 2 year’s Experienced candidates will get preference.