1. Handling UK-Based projects.
2. Efficiently preparing designs, drawings and reports.
3. Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses accurately to ensure safety.
4. Selecting proper construction materials.
5. Providing technical advice on designs and construction.
- Clear knowledge on steel structure and structure calculations.
- Must be fluent in English verbal and written form.
- Capable of handling work pressure.
Graduation Complete in Civil Engineering.
- Experienced candidates will receive priority.
- Freshers with strong knowledge on steel structure are also encouraged to apply.
- Attractive package will be offered.
- Bonus facility.
Working Days: Monday - Saturday
Working Hour: 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM.