- Checking voucher entries on a daily basis.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Checking Bank Payments, receipts, and journal vouchers and checking monthly cash/credit sales & collection.
- Properly maintain with Register and ensure timely payment.
- Preparation of salary sheet.
- Budget preparation and Fund Management.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and prepare reports for the Management.
- Ensure timely checking of party invoices, employee expenses, and other payments and maintain accurate records and control reports.
- Facilitate necessary support to the company for smooth operation.
- Perform Tax and VAT calculation and submission of monthly return
- Giving logistic support to all staff, perusing administrative and HR activities
- Any other task from time to time as assigned by management.
- Candidates having Admin, and Accounts experience will be given preference
- Having organizing capacity and communication skills
- Having computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Cooperative with other team members
- Listening capacity, and mentality to work in any difficult environment.
- Original Golapgonj Candidate will be Highly Encouraged.