- Responsible for daily production and work to achieve daily production targets with customer-required quality standards. - Responsible for operation and operational staff control and management. - Work for capacity utilization and waste reduction. - Manage all tasks for smooth production, smooth final inspection pass, and on-time shipment. - Coordinate all departments for smooth manufacturing. - Strictly follow up hourly production and work for increasing. - Lead all production staff from the front and have a good command of them. - Ensure complete tasks to make finished goods from raw materials. - Achieve maximum production at the lowest cost. - Work with budgets and review variances with actuals. - Make reports for management purposes.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Problem-solving skills.
3-5 years of practical experience with Bakery Factory.