1. Creatively producing stimulating and accessible required content.
2. Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns etc.
3. Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
4. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency on a regular basis.
5. Perform any other work assigned by the management.
- Should have positive and flexible attitude.
- Smart and confident.
- Good grammar and proofreading skills coupled with an analytical bend of mind.
- Strong command over the written form of English is required.
- Innovative with work.