- Completing day-to-day financial operations within the organization, such as payroll, invoicing and other transaction in a professional manner.
- Responsible for helping the financial manager with annual accounts and supporting schedules.
- Track the company’s financial status and overall performance to identify areas for potential improvements.
- Research and analyze financial reports, market trends and provide insightful information to the senior team.
- Stay up to date with technological and professional advances, legal compliances, particularly income tax, duties, companies act and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Understand and adhere to all required financial, accounting and corporate regulations and legislations.
- Solid computer skills.
- Standard command in English – both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Extensive knowledge on fast paced technologies, mathematics, management and organizational skills.