1. Providing information to students and their guardians regarding universities in Canada, USA and UK.
2. Preparing applications for admission into different foreign universities/ maintaining other formalities related to admissions with the university's international office/ admission office.
3. Coordinating the Admissions Manager/ Student Visa Application Officer/ Compliance Manager.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
- Must have a pleasant personality with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Computer and Internet usages.
- Self-Motivated Team Player.
- The candidate is expected to be polite, patient, honest and dedicated to the work.
- Must be very keen to learn about new things.
Bachelor's degree [Must be of 4 Years] or above in any discipline [min CGPA: 2.75].
Freshers are also encouraged to apply. Candidates with similar experiences will receive preference.
* Preference will be given with background from ‘O’ and ‘A’ level, or candidates who scored 6.5 or above in IELTS.
* Other Benefits: 2 Festival bonuses.