Alert: The content is protected !!
1. Preparing and delivering lessons to the student.
2. Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development.
3. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
4. Create lesson plans and modify them accordingly throughout the year.
5. Work under the guidance/instructions of coordinators.
- Good Knowledge of the subject & national curriculum from class VIII to Class XII.
- Strong ability to conduct classes in English.
- Interested to build a career in teaching.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Honors in Physics discipline from SUST or any reputed university.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
About the Company
- Company Name: British Bangladesh International School & College
- Company Profile: