1. Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of all sectors.
2. Setting policies and processes to ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
3. Preparing regular reports and giving presentations to upper management.
4. Creating and managing budgets while improving revenue.
5. Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance of the business.
6. Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the hospital and it's business growth.
7. Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
8. Provide solutions to issues such as - profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors.
- Knowledge of business processes and functions of multiple sectors.
- Strong analytical ability with excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills.