Working with a London-based office.
1. Bangladesh office will be in Sylhet.
2. Serving clients internationally.
3. Providing high quality, good value, tax service for Americans and British citizens.
4. Assist our clients with their financial affairs.
US/UK Tax Trainee -
1. Ideal for someone who is looking to develop a career in international tax within a nurturing environment where you can flourish.
2. Join a company with an international network of tax advisors, working with clients from the United Kingdom, America, Europe and Asia.
1. A trainee position at a newly established branch of a United Kingdom-based company, where the goal will be for the candidate to become an expert in US and UK personal tax.
2. You will be assisting with the management of all aspects of the tax compliance process and wider relationship management. The main purpose of the role is that you will be given a moderate client list to manage and support under the overall support of a line manager.
3. In addition, you will be assisting a line manager or Assistant manager with the preparation of complex tax returns.
4. You will have a strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
5. All training will be provided and potential to achieve internationally recognized tax qualifications.
5. Your journey continues beyond formal qualifications tailored to your own individual aspirations.
6. There will be potential for promotions into senior roles as the organization grows.
7. This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and some fantastic clients in a varied and challenging environment.
- Communication in English has to be fluent and excellent, both written and spoken.
- Interviews will be in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility.
- Extensive studying will be required for the first 2 years.
- 6 months probation period.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical subjects such as sciences or math.
- Masters's is preferred but not necessary.
- No experience in accounting or tax is not required, all training will be provided.
- National University candidates are required to have at least 2nd class and Private University candidates are required to have CGPA - 3.00 out of 4.00
No previous experience required. However, candidates with involvement in community projects and leadership roles will be favored.
1. Starting salary BDT. 25,000
2. Salary increase based on length of service and promotions.
3. Plenty of opportunities for promotions and salary increases.
What we will provide:
1. Competitive Salary + Study Support.
2. Training will be provided to improve English communication skills further.
3. Comprehensive training program and the support required for candidates to achieve their objectives.
4. Per the national standards + national holidays.
5. Potential for bonuses in addition to a high salary.
6. Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities – Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
7. Opportunity to work with an international team and scope to work with international clients.