- Performing administrative and commercial activities as per instruction of upper management.
- Periodical reporting to management.
- Ensure smooth function of operation.
- Co-ordinate and assist all other departments.
-Answering phones and processing paperwork,including discharge, transfer, and admittance forms.
-Health unit coordinators also often act as a liaison between patients, nurses, doctors, and different departments within the hospital or care facility.
-Other tasks can include scheduling procedures like tests and x-rays, transcribing doctors' orders, and ordering medical and office supplies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong vision of branding and visual presentation.
-Capable of prioritizing tasks to meet goals and ensure product quality.
-Willing to meet on-call obligations as needed.
-Ability to communicate effectively.