About Staff Asia
Staff Asia is a global Business Process Outsourcing firm providing support in data science management, content development, web development, paid media marketing, 24/7 customer service, digital marketing, HR consultation, accounts & payroll management and business development. A career at Staff Asia is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
1. Develop and execute a successful SEO strategy with performance analysis.
2. Conducting technical SEO audits.
3. On-site content optimization.
4. Formulating content strategy/brief based on keyword research.
5. Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
6. Taking ownership of high-quality link building and blogger outreach.
7. Monitoring the process of guest posts and outreach campaigns.
8. Developing link-building strategies.
9. Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
10. Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Fresher and experienced candidates of any discipline are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs, Buzzstream, Ninjaoutreach, ScreamingFrog / SiteBulb / DeepCrawl, Moz, etc.
- Familiarization with Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Prior knowledge/ experience in SEO, content marketing and content growth.
- In-depth knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- 1+ years’ experience in SEO role. Plus point but not mandatory.
- Up to BDT. 40,000/-
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
- Attractive KPI Bonus.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing Ed-Tech products.
- Provide Personal Development Plan PDP and Training & learning materials.
- Unlimited course enrolment opportunity for self-development.
- World-class remote and office work Environment.
- Fully subsidized lunch and snacks from Office.
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.