Technext Limited, the parent company of MailBluster, ThemeWagon, and Graduate Network, is looking for two experienced & passionate creative designers with a keen eye for visual design and a good understanding of the design tools. The perfect candidate will be an out-of-the-box but within-the-brand thinker with a portfolio of sharp design work with demonstration. The designer should be passionate about creating web experiences that are beautiful and engaging. We are looking for a person who is punctual, organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about UX design, brand identity design, and all the things related to them.
1. Designing website and website templates.
2. Creating illustrations and designing graphics for our products in digital medium.
3. Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
4. Brainstorm content ideas with the team and pursue good ideas based on data, strategy and best practices.
5. Translating research findings into creative designs that are easy for multiple stakeholders/teams to understand.
- Proficient in Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Should have the ability to sketch or draw in digital medium and make custom illustrations, logos, and icons.
- Strong understanding in design principles, color theories.
- Possess an expert understanding of typography, visual design, and web/mobile layout.
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create visually appealing graphics and follow brand guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with humbleness.
- Ability to manage constructive criticism.
- This position prefers a bachelor’s degree in graphics design or related field. The candidate must have at least 1 years of professional experience in visual design roles.
- A strong portfolio that displays creativity.
- Well maintained Behance or Dribble account is a plus.
- Completed UX/UI design related courses from a well reputed platform is a plus.
Minimum 2 Years.
Salary: BDT. 30,000 - 75,000 Based on experience.