We are a subsidiary of DG World. DG World is committed to providing positive, challenging, and Academic learning opportunities with autonomy given to students and parents. We aim to provide high-quality services to students in order to improve their chances of enrolment into a wide range of courses at various Institutions around the Globe.
Our UK headquarters in the heart of London, we operate in 55 countries 90 locations through our associate’s offices, Consultant, Ambassador and Regional Representatives through our UK HQ direct supervision.
We represent over 300 leading education institutions throughout the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. We maintain regular communication with our students and support them through each stage of their study abroad journey.
Once again, welcome to DG Study World. We are here to help you unleash your potential through education.
Our Vision: We, as DG, aim to be a Global Leader in Overseas Education Consultancy by nurturing and guiding the young minds of today. We envisage a continuation of success stories where transparency and ethics coexist to guide our students to achieve their goals and realize their dreams
Our Mission: Our mission at DG is to ensure that students with the utmost potential are given every opportunity to carve out their path towards success. We will accomplish this by maintaining our student-centric philosophy, tailoring our services to each individual student.
· We are built upon Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, and Quality of Delivery.
· We are straightforward and efficient in the manner in which we deal with our clients, candidates, and employees - always maintaining a high level of courtesy and respect.
· Personalised and Customised services.
· Availability and flexibility for important/urgent appointments.
· Professional assistance and advice from experienced consultants and lawyers from the UK.
· Ethical and Competent Service.
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
As a Web developer you are also responsible for Social Media, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media officer, should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
01. Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
02. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
03. Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
04. Directing or performing Website updates.
5. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
6. Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
7. Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
8. Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
9. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
10. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
11. Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.