1. Visit different institutions, meet the decision-makers and convince them.
2. Design and implement an appropriate marketing plan for the organization.
3. Responsible for the overall marketing and sales activities of the business.
4. Meet individual and team sales targets as well as brand visibility as per SOP.
5. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key business partners.
6. Perform Competitor analysis and report to upper management.
7. Be able to make or create a wide network of clients’ bases.
8. Regular follow-up with existing/potential clients.
- Proven track record in the field of sales or marketing.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.