1. Expand, explore or create a market for business development purposes.
2. Conduct proper market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
3. Developing a faithful collaboration among stakeholders and agencies.
4. Explore or Communicate with potential agency partners.
5. Creating a strong brand impression on both offline and online platforms.
6. Understanding Conversion techniques to meet the assigned target.
7. Planning and implementing business development ideas strategically.
- Must have knowledge of the local market.
- Client-focused marketing/communications experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to take a project from concept to completion.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, closely track details of multiple projects and interact with executives and staff at all levels.
- Must have good problem-solving and decision-making skills and possess good judgment.