Alert: The content is protected !!
- Providing First aid management and medical care of accidental injured patients.
- Helping patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Instructing patients about medication and special diets.
- Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Monitoring & checking of medical equipment.
- Demand & collection of medicine and medical equipment.
- Maintaining record of patient's history & personal information.
- Maintaining registers for medicine stock.
- Experience preferably in garment Hospital/Clinic.
- Team player with proactive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work hard and control Pressure
- Open minded approach towards learning new skills and sharpening existing skill sets.
- Result-oriented and a strong desire for success.
- Self-starter & proactive
- Good interpersonal skill
- Diploma in Nursing/ MATS,
- B.Sc. in Nursing will get preference.
Experienced candidates get advantage.
Others : Commission.
About the Company
- Company Name: Bondhon Jonokollan Society
- Company Profile: