1. Online & Offline Communication with our clients and building relationships with them.
2. Building our existing database of students/clients in order to spread the word about our services.
3. Working collaboratively with the Manager & GECC Team in order to run the office smoothly.
4. Be able to report to the board proficiently in a timely and professional manner.
5. Manage office documentations and general office bookkeeping.
6. Dive deep into ways of increasing brand name and market acquisition through market research, social media activities.
7. Lead Call inquiries who registered.
8. Discuss Student options at the lead stage based on their academic qualifications.
9. Ability to handle targets and work with the conversion team to reach & exceed goals.
10. Understand Conversion techniques to meet target.
11. Ability to work within a team.
12. Understanding Entry requirements of studying in the Higher Education Institutes. Training provided.
13. Understanding of different cultures, and working with students/colleagues/partners of different backgrounds.
14. Understanding the different admissions policies of our partners & universities Training provided.
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Able to work in a team as well as alone
- Up to date IT skills and able to use a computer proficiently
- Thinks “outside the box” with creative ideas
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Experience in using Excel/ Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Relevant Expertise on all social media platforms for business– Facebook, YouTube, Instagram & LinkedIn.
Required: Experience in student recruitment in tertiary level/HEI sector.
Desirable: Experience in UK Education sector; Sales/Marketing and Customer Services Experience
Job Type: Temporary/Part-time permanent position will be offered after 3 months review.
Salary: Negotiable + Unlimited on target earnings OTE.